Sunday, July 11, 2010

LiveJournal Or Blogger???Please Help!?

I Have A Wordpress Blog But It's Just Very I Dont Like It So I Was Looking For A New Host





Which One Is Better? Why?? What About Typepad?

LiveJournal Or Blogger???Please Help!?
I've got an account both on LJ and BS.





And I can say, for beginners and doesn't know CSS and HTML, BS is good. But LJ is also good because it offers a variety of layouts and themes, only that sometimes it's confusing.





For customization, I'll go with BS. There are lots of skins in the net. You just can download them. But LJ is really confusing. Lots of codes..





Anyway, LJ has communities (groups of LJ users of a specific interest) which you can join. BS doesn't have.





In LJ, you can upload userpics or icons. How many?! Uhh, depending on your account type. Minimum of 6 and maximum of 100, I guess.





LJ has the security options wherein you can choose whether you want your posts to be in private (YOU can ONLY see your posts), friends (your FRIENDS ONLY can see your entries) and public (EVERYONE can see your entries).





And, you can have your mood themes which are images you can use to modify (if that's the word) or spice up your mood/blog entry. - haha. I can't describe them.





Only that LJ has their HTML tags (such as the %26lt;lj-cut%26gt; and %26lt;lj-embed%26gt; which is a bit confusing for new users).





* If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. And please don't forget to send me your blog url and let's be friends. ~.^





And in my opinion, LJ blogs load slowly. That's based on my observation.
Reply:I used to blog in Mindsay.. but I switched to Livejournal because I really don't like anyone to read my blog.. mine is just a private blog.. I've been using LJ for 3 months now.. so far, so good...


No comments:

Post a Comment