Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LiveJournal cut doesn't work for me!!!?

Ok so I've been trying to do an lj-cut and it never works. Well, I've clicked Preview and every time it shows the images. I've been doing the %26lt;lj-cut text="blahblah"%26gt;cutstuff%26lt; /lj-cut%26gt; but it never works. I've even tried it on both a PC and a Mac. Help!!








btw I know there isn't a space between the carrot and slash in the last one, but it doesn't show up otherwise

LiveJournal cut doesn't work for me!!!?
Make sure there are no apostrophes in your text that's in the %26lt;lj-cut text="..."%26gt; part. That can mess it up. You might also try an lj-cut with no text just to see if that works. Just use %26lt;lj-cut%26gt; and %26lt; /lj-cut%26gt;. That may help you to figure out some of the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment