Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I desperately need help using livejournal cut?

I have tried everything in past questions but, maybe they updated the site becasue those don't work for me. I have Windowz XP and Explorer 8.0. here is what I have tried :





1. Using the cut button but, I don't know what to do after that


2%26lt;lj-cut text = "http:// link to my page"%26gt; read more %26lt;/lj-cut%26gt;


3. Do I have to download a client or something


4. I have a plus account


5.Any tips welcomed





I am so fustrated here ! ! !

I desperately need help using livejournal cut?
I don't know anything about the cut button. . .BUT put in this:


%26lt;lj-cut text = "WHATEVER text you want"%26gt;


your post


%26lt;/lj-cut%26gt;


Then this isn't cut.





hope that helps!

dental equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment