Friday, July 16, 2010

If you have a livejournal...?

add me on it :)


i hav NO idea how to add people tho :(


so just tell me how and giv me watever i need and ill add u

If you have a livejournal...?
Sorry but I don't think anyone here can answer that question. If you really want to find an answer for your question which I assume you do I will recommend www.google.com only problem is that it might take a bit of searching.





Also try www.youtube.com because chances are there is a video that will answer your question





Good luck :)
Reply:LJ is set up to prevent serious stalking. The best way to find someone on LJ is to know their username/LJ name. You once you know their name you can go to the upper right hand corner search box. You can type in their name %26amp; adjust the menu selection box to Site %26amp; User. Click Go and you will be taken to their user info page. From there you can add them as a friend by clicking on the head figure with the + sign figure located as the first box on the left hand side in that blue aqua rectangle at the top on the user info page.





Hope that kind of helps...

tooth fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment