Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Livejournal users? Photobucket users? HELP!!!??

I see there is an option to resize images you upload in photobucket. I also see there is an option to just post it directly to a blog (in my case live journal). If I resize the image and then try to post it, it comes out the same FULL size image. This is not a problem, per se, but I'd like the ability to have smaller images. I'm not an expert in HTML.





Also, I want to paste the image....not a link to the image.





Thanks!

Livejournal users? Photobucket users? HELP!!!??
keo31204,





Ok, I went ahead and signed up for PhotoBucket and LinkJournal so I could help you out with this question.





First, since you already have the image uploaded to your PhotoBucket account open it up in their resize page. Select the resize you want. The image will then be displayed as the size you selected.





Second, highlight the image (hold the left mouse button down then drag over image. You should see it highlighted in a blue color) and right-click, then select "copy".





Third, go to your LiveJournal post that you wish to paste the image into. Click in the area you want to place it, right-click, then select "paste". You should now see the re-sized image there now.





Last, finish editing your post and then submit it to your journal.





Hope that helps. God bless.





Patrick

teeth grills

No comments:

Post a Comment