Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I can't delete my livejournal because...?

...i can't log in. i forgot my password, because it's been so long. so u'd think i can just click the "forgot ur password" link right? but no, because i changed my e-mail address, so they can't email it to me.





it's really annoying. i really really really want to delete it, i wrote weird things a long time ago, and it pops up when u type in my sn on google. (i don't know why anyone would do that but still u never know.)





does anybody have any suggestions on how to delete my account?





k thnx babes xoxoo

I can't delete my livejournal because...?
Can you get into your old email address? cause then you could just get it that way.





other than that, I don't know what to tell you, cause they can't delete it unless they have your email address the account was created with.





You could try the link I sent, the bottom, where it says to put in a current email address. Other than that I don't know what to tell you. sorry :/


No comments:

Post a Comment