Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm not getting emails from LiveJournal anymore, why?

I usually get an e-mail EVERY time someone replys to a comment I make, or something like that, but now, I'm not recieving e-mails, but i'm recieving comments.. all my settings are correct, i've double-checked them. And i've made sure the e-mail address was correct.





What am I doing?

I'm not getting emails from LiveJournal anymore, why?
Any chance you're using Hotmail? There was an announcement on LJ before that said that Hotmail users can't receive e-mail from LJ because Hotmail automatically thinks it's spam. The issue tends to apply to those who use Yahoo e-mail addresses for LJ every now and then too.
Reply:Well i think you may need to send them an email to find out !What is going on, some thing is wrong i can't figurer it out neither, if U are receiving comments your emails should be on is way. Good luck.

tooth fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment