Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Livejournal.com users? i dont know much about it?

yeah


if you use it tell me about it.

Livejournal.com users? i dont know much about it?
I have a basic blog out on Live Journal, though I must admit that I don't update it very often. Of all of the blogging sites, I think it is the most flexible, is easy to use, and most of all is easy for your readers to access and read.





Some of the features that I like:


Mood setting -- My mood at the time that I write an entry can be set to give all readers a quick idea about how my attitude in general





Spell checking -- Its a bit cumbersome to use, but it is there





Readers can post comments about your journal entries





You can add pictures or media -- I find these distracting so I don't, but it is a feature.





Im sure there are lots of other positive points, and probably some negative ones.
Reply:what exactly would you like to know? I use it as a way to write about what is going on in my life, and share it with my friends.





I think you should join it and just try it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment