Thursday, August 19, 2010

For some reason I can't get into youtube, livejournal or Google.com. Virus or firewall problem?

These three sites are the ones I visit the most yet for almost a week I haven't been able to get into them (page says cannot connnect). I've done virus and spyware scans and they turn up nothing. It seems to only be these three sites. Is there something else I can try?

For some reason I can't get into youtube, livejournal or Google.com. Virus or firewall problem?
Is this from work? Sometimes they limit on the firewall what sites you can go to. Try going through a proxy like btunnel.com - if this doesn't work, email your system admin and ask him.





If it's a home computer, try renewing your IP address %26amp; flushing your browser temp files. Could be DNS issue. Good luck.

dental implants

No comments:

Post a Comment