Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where can I see what Christopher Gutierrez wrote about Pete Wentz in his livejournal?

I've seen a couple quotes of what he said but does anyone know where I can find the actual site where he said all of that stuff about Pete?


Does Pete say anything back to him?

Where can I see what Christopher Gutierrez wrote about Pete Wentz in his livejournal?
Here's a link to his website.





http://askheychris.com/





If you scroll down to the bottom you'll see the option "Enter the Store" or "Enter the Journal". Click on "Enter the Journal". You'll probably find what you're looking for there. I don't know if Pete has ever responded, because I've never bothered to look at Chris's journal. Probably not, though. From what I've heard they're not on the best of terms.
Reply:actually the actual post is no longer up. pete addressed it in the falloutboyrock journal at the time. the whole thing is in the past now, and the guys have made amends. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment