Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How do I get friends on LiveJournal?

I just set one up..Id like to start blogging, but it makes it more interesting to know that others are reading my blog and can make comments. Anyone know how to get more friends?

How do I get friends on LiveJournal?
I like many other ppl have never heard of or used live journal....


try to go to an more easier blog like myspace or facebook








i have myspace n it is straight forward and very easy to use
Reply:Go to: %26lt;--http://family-relationships.info/getgirl...


Learn How To Approach Any Woman, Anywhere And Know Exactly What To Say To Get Her To Give You Her Number And Go On A Date With You - NOW





I do surf on a christian singles site that is the best I ever found.





A huge dating service - thousands of members (like me and some friends) looking for friends, marriage, even bible-study.


The site has a searchable emails, chatrooms, and more.


Check it from the source%26lt;--http://family-relationships.info/friendf...


No comments:

Post a Comment