Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is anyone familiar with trading on Livejournal.com? I sent someone a package & they claim they never got it.?

We agreed to trade items %26amp; I sent out package %26amp; the person said they never got it. Well, now they said they are going to the police department to report me. They live in a completely different state, pretty far away. But can I really get in trouble for this. I didn't get a tracking number when I mailed the package because I have never had this problem. I don't know what to do. Help please!

Is anyone familiar with trading on Livejournal.com? I sent someone a package %26amp; they claim they never got it.?
I would suppose that the site must have a FAQ section and lists all of its policies and has a number to call for complaints?





You should try that.... anything anyone says here is just speculation.

dental hygenist

No comments:

Post a Comment