Sunday, August 22, 2010

I just signed up for a livejournal, and i have no idea how to make a layout, or get a free layout. I've looked

at some sites and tried uploading images into the 'customs option' box but after i enter it and press save, the text in the box dissappears. Am i putting the code in the wrong box?

I just signed up for a livejournal, and i have no idea how to make a layout, or get a free layout. I've looked
I believe you have to make sure there is an way for you to something with 'open source.' However I have found a few sites that might interest you, one is a tutorial site that give you information on how to work on your journal.








http://www.createblog.com/ this one keeps you in the know!:)





http://www.journalhelp.com/overrides2.ht... this site shows you how to make your own layouts as far as I can tell
Reply:For my own journal, I just use the pre-made themes, and then customize the colours myself. I use the s1 system for my lj, and I find it's the easiest to customize. If you use the s1 system, get to the customizing section (top menu%26gt;Manage%26gt;Customize) and then click the "Custom Options" tab. Make sure you've got the s1 option selected first. Then you'll see an "overrides" window. You paste/type in any code you want in there. I mostly just make fancy header images for my layouts. See the source link for a link to my livejournal, or you can send me an e-mail if you need more details by clicking on my name here.


No comments:

Post a Comment